Qalyptus December 2021
We are happy to announce the release of the Qalyptus December 2021 version. This new version comes with many new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Exceptionally, because we are working on a new product: Qalyptus Cloud, we have developed fewer new features than usual. Here are the new features of this version:
- Task – Send reports to test recipients
- Alerting – Create a condition based on the value of a KPI
- Improvements and bug fixes
1- Task – Send reports to test recipients
When you schedule a task to send reports to recipients, you may want to receive the emails at a specific email address to ensure that every recipient receives the email with the expected text and attachments.
Now it is possible to make a task in Test mode. At the end of the task execution, the emails will be sent to a specific email address. the email object will be prefixed with the original recipient’s email address.
If you have 20 recipients in your task and enter your email address when you activate the Test mode, you will receive 20 emails, and the recipients will receive nothing. If everything is OK, disable the Test mode, and the recipients will receive the emails at the next execution of the task.
2- Alerting – Create a condition based on the value of a KPI
Conditions allow you to execute a task only if condition rules are verified. Different options are available to create a condition rule. In this version, we added the possibility to compare a Qlik Sense KPI value to a custom value, to an expression, or to a Qlik Sense variable.
Now, you can easily create an alert to and receive a report if the value of a KPI is greater or less than a specific value.
Available comparisons: equal, not equal, empty, not empty, less than, greater than, less or equal, greater or equal, start with, end with, contains.
3- Improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed the error that may occur when you open or edit an Office template. The error occurs after Office updates
- Fixed a bug when creating PowerPoint native chart with the type Combo
- Improve the option: Use Qalyptus Server Engine
- Fixed a bug when exporting a pivot table with a header containing multiple rows
- Fixed a bug when exporting an object as a table may not contain the expected columns