For teams of all sizes
Qalyptus Server Business
Qalyptus Server Enterprise
- Connections with QlikView Desktop and QlikView Server
- Connections with Qlik Sense Desktop and Qlik Sense
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HTML templates
- Reports with different standard formats: Xlsx, Docx, Pptx, Pdf, Html, …
- Reporting in Iteration (with one or more fields)
- Filters using fields and variables
- Monitoring of all project entities
- Publishing projects on Qalyptus Server
- E-mail support
- Import projects created with Qalyptus Desktop
- Unlimited number of users
- Schedule report generation
- Distribute reports in folders (static or dynamic path)
- Distribute reports by e-mail
- Distribute reports to the portal Qalyptus Hub
- Advanced distribution and security of iteration reports
- On-demand generation of reports from Qlik Sense (using Qalyptus On-Demand)
- Subscribe to a Qlik Sense Sheet or App (using Qalyptus Notify) New
- Create users and groups
- Import users from Excel
- Advanced management of permissions
- Backup and restoration of the site
- REST API
- Support via Email and our support platform
- Everything in Qalyptus Server Business
- Import users and groups from Active Directory
- Import users and groups from Office 360 and Azure AD
- JWT Authentication and Windows Authentication
- Save reports on FTP server
- Save reports on OneDrive (Coming soon!)
- Save reports on Google Drive (Coming soon!)
- Save up reports on Dropbox (Coming soon!)
Why organizations choose Qalyptus
Options for everyone
From small businesses to large organizations, Qalyptus helps create reports tailored to the needs of all members of your organization.
Complete platform with no hidden costs
We deliver a complete Qlik reporting experience. No hidden costs or additional products required. Understand the price you pay upfront, with no surprises.
Easy to start and scale
Qalyptus reduces the cost to deploy and gives you the flexibility to buy what you need when you need it.
Only users who need to design report templates should have a dedicated Qalyptus Desktop license. All your other users can access the various reports generated by Qalyptus without a license.
We work for you
Qalyptus answers all your report problems. The development of new features takes into account the constraints you face daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Qalyptus subscription?
Subscription give you access to Qalyptus over a set period of time. Subscription lower the upfront investment of deploying your Reporting software and access greater flexibility to scale at your own pace.
Can I subscribe for several years?
By default our subscriptions are annual. Nevertheless, it is possible to subscribe to Qalyptus over several years. Just contact us to tell us the number of years.
Can I try Qalyptus for free?
Of course! You can download and install a fully functional copy of Qalytus on your machine for 30 days for free. Simply download Qalyptus to get started.
If you love it (and we think you will), you can continue using Qalyptus by simply updating your existing instance with a purchased license key. Qalyptus licenses can be purchased online.
What is a Qalyptus user?
A Qalyptus user is any user that can login to Windows session. A Qalyptus license is linked to one Windows username.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express – we also accept bank transfers.
What is included with my license purchase?
We believe the Qalyptus licensing scheme is simple, upfront and equitable.
Qalyptus offered on an annual term license that includes updates and support as long as your term license is active. The expiry date is calculated from the date of purchase.